Plymouth to Cascais
19th – 27th September 2022
This passage is a great way to get into ocean sailing and experience life onboard for days at a time. Setting sail from Plymouth we will sail to Fowey or Falmouth for a familiarisation and crew shake down, before heading out down the English channel and across the Bay of Biscay. This 3 or 4 day passage brings us to the Rias of Northern Spain, known for fine seafood, tapas and Rioja. After exploring for a few days we head down the Portugese coast to Cascais. Ports enroute may include Camaret-sur-Mer, A Coruña and Baiona depending on the weather and timings. This is grown up sailing, with a splash of sightseeing and adventure.
- Qualified and experienced skipper and first mate.
- Fully coded yacht, licensed to charter anywhere in the world.
- Full Category A medical kit.
- All onboard expenses.
- Onboard food and drinks.
- Tuition and guidance from two Ocean Yachtmasters.
- Use of sextant and navigation tables.
- All safety equipment.
What's not included:
- Flights and transfers.
- Meals ashore.
- Wet weather gear.