Antigua to Gibraltar
26th April – 23rd May 2022
Join Skyelark 2 as she comes back across the pond in April 2022. This passage departs from Antigua and includes a brief stop in the Azores. There will be the opportunity to take some time to explore the beautiful and dramatic island of Faial, and for the adventurous, why not climb Pico, the highest mountain in Portugal! We will then set sail again, and would expect it to take around 7 days to Gibraltar.
This 3,400nm passage should take just under a month, and is suitable for those wishing to qualify for their Ocean Yachtmaster certificate.
- Qualified and experienced skipper and first mate.
- Fully coded yacht, licensed to charter anywhere in the world.
- Full Category A medical kit.
- All onboard expenses.
- Onboard food and drinks.
- Tuition and guidance from two Ocean Yachtmasters.
- Use of sextant and navigation tables.
- All safety equipment.
What's not included:
- Flights and transfers.
- Meals ashore.
- Wet weather gear.