World ARC 2023, Leg 6
June – July 2023, 650nm
After joining in June at Port Denerau, we will have plenty of time to explore the outer islands of Fiji known as the Mamanucas and Yasawa islands. There are plenty of idyllic beaches, exciting snorkelling and quiet anchorages to enjoy as well as meeting the friendly, local islanders. We will then head off for Vanuatu - a 450 mile downwind passage taking around 3 days.
We will arrive into the southernmost island Aneiytum and from here will cruise north up the island chain to finish in Port Vila on Efate. Vanuatu is truly a highlight of any voyage across the Pacific. We will visit many isolated communities, sit next to a live volcano on the island of Tanna as it rumbles and spits molten lava rocks into the air, and enjoy the local cultures which are about as far removed as possible from life as we know it.
Fiji and Vanuatu are a real highlight of our program in the Pacific! Read about our previous experiences on this leg on our 2017 blog to find out why we love them so much!
All dates subject to confirmation. Discounts available for multiple legs. Deposit of 25% due on booking, final balance due 4 months prior to joining.
- Qualified and experienced skipper and first mate.
- Fully coded yacht, licensed to charter anywhere in the world.
- Full Category A medical kit.
- Entry cost to the World ARC.
- Organised tours, parties and events by WCC.
- All onboard expenses.
- Onboard food and drinks.
- Satellite tracking, blogs and photos sent whilst at sea.
- Tuition and guidance from two Ocean Yachtmasters.
- Use of sextant and navigation tables.
- All safety equipment.
What's not included:
- Flights and transfers.
- Meals ashore.
- WCC crew fees (£150 per leg).
- Personal visas (if required).
- Personal insurance.