Skyelark 2 - A Beautiful 62-foot Oyster Yacht for Charter
Skyelark Charters offers adventure sailing and cruising holidays for individuals and small groups aboard our stunning and luxurious Oyster 62. This is a new project from experienced charter operators Dan and Em Bower who have successfully run their Skye 51, Skyelark of London for the past twelve years. Oyster has a reputation for building some of the finest bluewater sailing yachts in the world, and the Oyster 62 is a wonderful platform for sailing the world in both comfort and security.
Owner operated by Dan & Em and professionally maintained, we specialise in taking guests to some of the most beautiful cruising grounds in the world. For your peace of mind, Skyelark 2 is fully coded to Category 0, licensed to charter anywhere in the world.
Since 2008 Skyelark of London has completed a full program of mile-building passages, Caribbean sailing holidays, Atlantic circuits, several Pacific crossings and two circumnavigations around the world with World ARC. We will now be continuing to offer these exciting sailing expeditions and holidays on our new yacht in even more luxury.
Skyelark is one of the most well known and respected adventure/expedition charter yachts out there - our reputation for a professional operation, in a relaxed fun and friendly environment is well deserved, and it's no surprise our guests return again and again.
Skyelark Charters caters to all experience levels, and all you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to get involved. Together with like minded people and a shared sense of purpose, you will form long-lasting friendships and experience a holiday with a difference.
Our itinerary includes:
- Isles of Scilly & West Country cruises, starting in Plymouth: May, June and September 2021 options.
- Plymouth to Oban, via the Caledonian Canal: June/July 2021.
- West Coast of Scotland Cruise: July/August 2021.
- Private Charters in England and Scotland, to suit your family or group.
- Mile-building passages: UK to Cascais and then on to the Canary Islands: September/October 2021.
- Canary Island Cruise: October/November 2021.
- The Atlantic Rally for Cruisers: November 2021, a hugely popular event where over 200 yachts race across the Atlantic from the Canaries to the Caribbean.
- Caribbean individual or whole-boat charters for cruising, including the Grenadines and Leeward Islands: January – April 2022.
- Transatlantic sailing: from the Caribbean to Gibraltar: April/May 2022.
- Mediterranean cruising during summer 2022.
- ARC Baltic Rally, 6 capitals in 6 weeks round the Baltic, July & August 2022, choice of 2 legs or full rally.
- One-off adventure sailing trips, including the World ARC 2023/24.
You may keep up to date with whats new and upcoming with Skyelark 2 and crew by following us on Facebook or subscribing to our newsletter, which is mailed out every few months. (We will not sell or give away your e-mail address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.)
View Calendar to Plan Your Adventure
UK West Coast Expedition
26th June–15th July 2021
Plymouth to Oban via the Caledonian Canal. Explore the South West Coast, Isles of Scilly, the East Coast of Ireland and the West Coast of Scotland.Learn more
Oban & West Coast of Scotland
18th–25th July 2021
27th July–3rd August 2021
6th–13th August 2021
Starting and finishing in Oban in Scotland, we will spend 10 days cruising around the beautiful West Coast of Scotland.Learn more
Isles of Scilly & West Country Cruise
5th–12th September 2021
Starting and finishing in Plymouth, this trip incorporates the West Country coastline, the Helford River, and the Scilly Islands.Learn more
UK to Cascais
17th–25th September 2021
An ocean passage leaving from Southampton, stopping at ports in Spain and Portugal.Learn more
Cascais to Lanzarote
30th September–8th October 2021
Heading south from Cascais to the Algarve, then out into the Atlantic to the Canary Islands.Learn more
21st November–8th December 2021
Sail across the Atlantic with around 250 other yachts as part of the 2021 Atlantic Rally for Cruisers.Learn more
19th December 2021–1st January 2022
10th–19th February 2022
10th–19th March 2022
Starting and finishing in St Lucia, this cruise would typically include St Vincent, Bequia, Tobago Cays and Union Island.Learn more
Antigua Leeward Islands Cruise
4th–13th April 2022
Departing St Lucia we head north, stopping at Martinique, Dominica, Iles de Saintes, and Guadeloupe before arriving into our final destination of Antigua.Learn more
Antigua to Gibraltar
26th April–23rd May 2022
Join Skyelark as she comes back across the pond, from Antigua to Gibraltar via the Azores.Learn more