World ARC 2023, Leg 3
Galápagos Islands, Marquesas Islands
March 2023, 2,980nm
This is our main Pacific Ocean leg. We set sail with the WARC fleet in early March from Santa Cruz in the Galapagos and the steady SE tradewinds should make for a fast and comfortable downwind passage. We should make landfall approximately 18 days later in Hiva Oa, Marquesas. Once there crew will have time to relax, explore and enjoy the laid back pace of island life and marvel at the stunning scenery.
Read about our previous experiences on this leg on our 2017 blog.
All dates subject to confirmation. Discounts available for multiple legs. Deposit of 25% due on booking, final balance due 4 months prior to joining.
- Qualified and experienced skipper and first mate.
- Fully coded yacht, licensed to charter anywhere in the world.
- Full Category A medical kit.
- Entry cost to the World ARC.
- Organised tours, parties and events by WCC.
- All onboard expenses.
- Onboard food and drinks.
- Satellite tracking, blogs and photos sent whilst at sea.
- Tuition and guidance from two Ocean Yachtmasters.
- Use of sextant and navigation tables.
- All safety equipment.
What's not included:
- Flights and transfers.
- Meals ashore.
- WCC crew fees (£150 per leg).
- Personal visas (if required).
- Personal insurance.