World ARC 2023, Leg 5
May – June 2023, 580nm
For this leg of our Pacific journey, the main emphasis is on island hopping starting off by exploring Tonga before moving on to Fiji. We will concentrate on the Vava'u group to the North, where there are numerous idyllic anchorages to explore all close by, offering good snokelling, swimming and relaxing on the beach.
We will then move on to Fiji, a friendly and beautiful country. There are two main islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu as well as many other islands that are fringed by coral reefs creating a fascinating cruising ground. Meeting the locals and being welcomed into their community is all part of the Fiji experience. We finish this leg in Port Denerau, conveniently close to the airport.
Fiji is where the team from Yachting World filmed a series of videos on Pacific cruising techniques on board our previous yacht, Skyelark.
All dates subject to confirmation. Discounts available for multiple legs. Deposit of 25% due on booking, final balance due 4 months prior to joining.
- Qualified and experienced skipper and first mate.
- Fully coded yacht, licensed to charter anywhere in the world.
- Full Category A medical kit.
- Entry cost to the World ARC.
- Organised tours, parties and events by WCC.
- All onboard expenses.
- Onboard food and drinks.
- Satellite tracking, blogs and photos sent whilst at sea.
- Tuition and guidance from two Ocean Yachtmasters.
- Use of sextant and navigation tables.
- All safety equipment.
What's not included:
- Flights and transfers.
- Meals ashore.
- WCC crew fees (£150 per leg).
- Personal visas (if required).
- Personal insurance.